Monday, March 7, 2011

The Picture Company

Last Saturday (5th of March 2011) hubby gave me a small box with the logo The Picture Company. I thought it was just a simple token, but when i opened it... i was happy to see a membership / gift certificate from the said  photo studio. I really adore all their baby shots. Now I'm so excited for my 2 kiddos photo session on Tuesday (8th of March 2011). It will be great for my baby Khloe's Christening Invitation and for my kiddos future bedroom display....

Hubby's Gift to my Kiddos. I so love their packaging...simple but elegant
Thanks idol for this amazing gift...
One year Membership from The Picture Company (Php 2500)
Members Perks and Freebies
Membership Price
So what are you waiting for?...sign up now for a membership for a great experience, priceless keepsakes and extraordinary portraits....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...