Monday, March 21, 2011

Flower Invitation & Tumbler Souvenir

Yesterday I was so happy and proud, because finally I'm already done with my daughter's Christening Invitation and Souvenirs.

Khloe happy eating her invitations....hehehe
Just wanna share with you my works...

The Flower Invitation Cutout


Four designs of flower wand invitation
Invitee name tags at the back of invitation
Invitations Ready for distribution
 Tumbler Souvenirs...


Khloe's  flower pots tumbler design front
Khloe's 3 flower pots tumbler design side and back



Khloe's Ballerina tumbler design

So excited for my baby girl's christening...hope everything goes well...27 days to go....

interested in my works? visit my website www.bernie07mickey.webs.com or contact me at 0922-8442919

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...