Monday, May 23, 2011

PGIC @ 61 at Club Manila East

Our company (People's General Insurance Corp.) celebrated its 61st Anniversary  at Club Manila East last May 21-22, 2011. Since the venue is a resort, We also held our company summer outing. 

We arrive at the resort at about 2:14 pm, together with the MIS boys and Records Staff. Upon arrival, i just went directly to our room, fixed things, explore the resort, take some pictures and have little rest. Too bad i just didn't had the chance to try their water facilities. 

Actually i don't really like joining Company outings, since i find it more fun to be with my 2 kids and my hubby. But since I'm one of the awardee, might as well attend the event, bond with my co-workers and have a little time for myself. 

Here are some shots from our Company Outing and Anniversary...

on my way to fetch the boys
My MIS Boys
Mirror shot with Kuya Manny
"Thanks Kuya for accompanying me all day and for letting me stay in your room"
with some of my officemates
(Ate Rizza, Kuya Manny, Me, Ate Glenda and Rona)
Testing the SLR inside our room
Again with my officemates
Our Anniversary Food
My Dinner Plate
With my MIS Family
Top: Ian, Arnie, Edison, PJ, Roque, Kuya Alex, Mark, Mam Ching, Arwin
Bottom: Grace, Me, Ate Marivic
A shot with Ate Glenda
"palakihan ba ito ng braso?..hehehe..
Awardee for 10 years of Loyal and Faithful Service
"hala naka 10 years n pala me...i'm getting older na talaga"
More Photos here (Part1) and here (Part2)

The event lasts only for 3 hours at about 9:00 pm, then we have all the extra free time for ourselves. But i just couldn't leave my 2 kids with their yaya's, so i immediately went home after the Anniversary Celebration.

Thanks PGIC for the award and for the fun company outing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...