Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Starbucks Via Ready Brew

I admit it...I'm a coffee addict, a day is not a day without a cup of coffee. It's my energy booster, it keeps me up the whole day. 

I'm not exactly a Starbucks fan, ordinary 3in1 coffee is fine with me. But if I'm really sleepy and needs an extra boost of energy i run to Starbucks to get my Chocolate Affogato with more extra shot.
An affogato is a traditional Italian espresso-based treat that you’ll find on the menu at many Italian restaurants, as well as at many cafes serving espresso and other coffee drinks. The full name is really “affogato al cafe” or “drowned in coffee,” in Italian. The name really suits the dessert, as it consists of a scoop of ice cream/gelato with a shot of hot espresso poured over the top.
I'm not also into Starbucks frappe, because i find it too sweet and loaded with calories. While their brewed hot coffee is too strong,  the reason why we just buy Starbucks Freshly Ground Coffee and brew it at home. 

Since we don't have Coffee Maker in the office i started to appreciate Starbucks Via Ready Brew. It's a great product for SB coffee lovers who's always on the go. Actually it was launched last September 2010 but it's only now that i was able to try the product.

box of 12 (Php 450 or  Php 37.50 per sachet)
My SB Via Ready Brew Italian Roast
Honestly, I'm starting to love it
The taste and aroma is really heaven for Coffee lovers
Now i can have a freshly brewed SB coffee the way i wanted

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...