Tuesday, August 16, 2011

KIMI...Officially a Mulberry Toddler Student

Yesterday (15th of August 2011), was the official 1st day of Kimi's Preparatory Schooling at Mulberry Hills. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I was looking forward to read what Teacher Cel wrote about him in his diary. 

I'm so proud with my son. 
He didn't cry nor had tantrums. 
Teacher Cel wrote that he participated in all the activities and always had a big smile on his face. 

Here are some photos of his 1st day...
time to go home...
by the look on his face..for sure he enjoyed his 1st day..
 Here are some photos of his 2nd day...
one excited toddler student
walking without looking back at mommy and daddy...
haist...my baby is already a big boy...
Congratulations Master Kimi!
Be Good and Behave at School...
Mommy and Daddy Loves You...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...