Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Happy FB Clients

My Happy and Satisfied FaceBook Clients for whom i designed business logos FOR FREE...










Plus i received a blog message from my idol and a scrapbooker champion Ms. Iris Babao-Uy about my Exploding Box Invitation

It's such a great feeling when someone appreciates your work.
For me compliments and appreciation is better than money or any material things, the reason why most of my works are FREE.

"I've never sought success in order to get fame and money; it's the talent and the passion that count in success"
- Ingrid Bergman

3 comments:

jhessa said...

wow,, ma'am bernie... galing mu tlga.. congrats po and keep it up... kapag kinasal po ako ikaw din gawa ng invitation ko uh... hihihi.. if it's ok with you.. :D Godbless you po and your family.. :)

JHe-Anne said...

Hi sis! Saw your works sa SP forums.. Pwede magpagawa din ng logo? It's for my upcoming business.. Artzcoolit

Bernie Gonzales-Reyes said...

hi Jhe-anne...pls leave ur email add or ym...so we can talk about the details...have a nice day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...