Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Birthday

I've been so sick this past week, same with my kids. I celebrated my birthday last Friday (16th of September 2011) with fever, cough and colds. We celebrated my special day simply by having "take-out-foods".

During "merienda" ...Ma, Pa and my brothers brought Amber Pansit and Pichi-Pichi and on dinner we had Max's Crispy Pata and Chicken. 
This is the only photo i had from my birthday,  since i really feel awful and sick that day...
Hubby's gift to me, Ferrari Pouch (Php 2,000)
"simple but means a lot to me, since I'm into Ferrari Collection"

Well that's my simple birthday celebration...
I couldn't ask for more for my self, because God showered me with lots of love and blessings..
my birthday wish just goes to all my love ones, may they continue to have a blessed, loved, healthy and happy life...
Thank you God for everything...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...