Friday, December 2, 2011

Cheap Wall Decals and Stickers

Last September I went to 168 Mall and found cheap wall decals and stickers that is great for kids room.
(related link on my blog
So...last Saturday i was so busy designing my kids playroom with the wall decals and stickers that i bought.
Monkey Height Measurement Chart Wall Decal (Php 80-100)
playroom's door 
I placed the cute number sticker on the mini store's posts
the monkey at the doorknob
Then i placed the other waterproof wall sticker inside the kids CR
We also bought wall paper accent from Korea Walls and i sticked it to the rubber mat protection on the walls.

Presenting our new Tambayan!
Isn't it nice?
Cheap wall decals truly gave life and color to my kids Play/Learning Room.

5 comments:

gie said...

wow! the one at the door looks nice! I want!! :)

Cha said...

i love it! especially the monkeys on the walls! we'll be moving to our new house soon, maybe i should buy some wall stickers too. :)

Unknown said...

B has the same thing on his wall, also from 168 Mall

Unknown said...

Hi, where can I find the stall? Please I'm looking for this.

Alia parker said...

This amazing Wall Stickers can turn any boring room into the joyful room. Because kids always loves this type of room. Where could i get this stickers?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...