Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our Cute Craigee's 3rd Birthday Celebration

Last Saturday, 28th Day of January 2012, we celebrated my nephew's 3rd birthday by having a children's party at home. 
The Jollibee party didn't push through because the chosen date was already full.
It was just a simple celebration, since it was really a short notice and we only had a little time of preparation. 
My Super Cute Nephew
"Buti na lang mana sakin...hehehe"
Ben10 Tarp I Made for Him
Ben10 Cake from Red Ribbon
Photos of the Day
Khloe showing her "Super Pose" ala Mommy
My Twins
My Sister, Craig and Edwin
Its time to blow the candles
My Sister's Happy Family
Why so sad my little Craigee?
Gonzales Siblings with the Birthday Boy
Cousins...How Sweet....
Of course it will never be complete without a Family Picture

I'm glad Craigee enjoyed his Birthday Party here in Pinas.
Happy Birthday again to you my Sweet Craigee.
Tita will surely miss you...I Love U.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...