Monday, October 15, 2012

My Partner in Printing - Brother MFC-J220

Since i'm into printing business...i need a reliable printer with high quality prints and cost efficient as well. I've tried different brands of printer, but since i'm a heavy user it always end up breaking down which cost me a lot of money and time, since i need to buy a  new one. Then i decided to try on BROTHER MFC-J220 which i bought from Ink-All-You-Can last 5th of August 2012 for Php9,000 with Continuous Inks System. I've been using it for 2 months now and it never failed me. It has less maintenance and it has superb print out quality.
at Ink-All-You-Can Mall of Asia waiting for my Brother Printer
My new partner in printing : Brother MFC-J220
My Ink-All-You-Can-System
it's printing time...thanks partner!

1 comment:

Jade said...

I'm planning to use an epson sis have you tried ciss epson will be using it for same business as well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...