Monday, May 30, 2011

Bonding Day + Monaco F1 Race = Great Sunday

It's Sunday, again another bonding day with the kids. Since I've already spent the whole Saturday with my son,  it's now time to bond with my 7 mos. old baby girl "Khloe". We didn't had any plans to go out for the day in order for us to have enough rest. We also attended the 6:00 pm Philam Mass so we'll be able to watch the F1 Monaco Race at 8 pm.
my healthy happy Khloe with his Dad
My 7 mos. old daughter already knows how to hold his bottle
My Playful Kloi Kloi can now sit on her own
My princess Kloi Kloi

Ever since i met hubby F1 has become one of my interest and favorite. To the point the we named our son from F1's 2008 Champion "Kimi Raikkonen". It's the sport that hubby and I really look forward too every year and it's really a good thing for us to share similar interest.

Well, last nights Monaco Race was amazing and really exciting....just wanna share some details...

Monaco Results
F1 Driver Standings
Race - Selected Driver Quotes
Ferrari
Fernando Alonso (2nd)
“This is my best result of the year and I think it is very important, especially for the team. A podium was needed, we needed to be fighting to the end for the win. Sure, this is not a typical circuit and we should not draw conclusions from a race that always produces its own story. We must close down the distance that separates us from the best: in Canada, we will have some updates on the car and we hope they will prove useful. I got a good start: if there had been a bit more room, maybe I could have done the same as in Spain. Then I tried to look after the tyres, before attacking Vettel at the very end, but then came the red flag and that meant it was over, because on new tyres, he was impossible to beat. Unfortunately, these sort of things can always happen here and they are part of the character of this Grand Prix. We must be pleased with this result and look to Montreal and Valencia, two races where we went well last year, with confidence. The gap in the championship is very big, but there is still a long way to go.”

Felipe Massa (DNF)

“I am very disappointed with the way my race ended. After Hamilton had tried to pass me at Loews, which is an impossible place to do it, hitting me and pushing me into Webber, the car was no longer right and I could not drive it properly, which is why he got on the inside of me inside the tunnel. That put me on the dirt and then I ended up in the barrier. At the start, I got away well, but at the first corner I found Webber and Fernando in front of me: I was on the outside and Rosberg managed to get inside me. That meant I missed out on the train that would have kept me up with the leaders, as I spent too much time behind the German’s Mercedes. Today, we were competitive and, given how things went, I could have finished fourth. Now, we head for Canada, where we hope to have a car capable of fighting, as was the case here. The fact we will have the same two types of tyre, the soft and supersoft, is definitely positive for us.”

For complete driver's quotes click here

Such an amazing race for Vettel, Alonso and Button....
As usual Hamilton sucks....he's such a careless driver...
The "crash kid of F1"
Can't really wait for the next race...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...