Friday, May 6, 2011

Let's Face It + SM Dept. Store + Florsheim Kids = Brother's Pre Wedding Preparation

Yesterday, after work, i went straight to SM Southmall to meet Mama and Papa for my promised treat facial for the both of them. From our village i rode a PUJ going to SM, but since I'm used to taking the friendship route i easily got irritated because of  the heavy traffic with matching hot weather. The heavy traffic was caused by Maynilad's pipe laying project. It took me almost an hour from Filriters to Southmall, hay...when will Las Pinas traffic end?...

When i got to SM, i immediately went to Let's Face It and paid the bill, though they are not yet done with their facial. Instead of waiting, i went to the department store for my primary purpose, that is to look for my kids wedding attire shoes. That day lots of kids are already shopping for school shoes. 

With lots of brand options and designs, i settled on my favorite Florsheim Kids. It's mainly because of their funky, cute and fashionable shoe designs plus it's comfort and guaranteed durability. 

When choosing the right shoes for your kids, comfort and style tops the list. For active and growing toddlers, pick out footwear with full sole support that will protect your child's feet from uneven surfaces. Since parents shouldn't also sacrifice style for functionality, choose Florsheim Kids USA, a brand solely dedicated to providing with practical yet fashionable footwear for children.

Here's what i bought for my kids...
white and gold baby doll shoes for Khloe (Php 1, 199.75)
Navy Blue and white shoes for Kimi  (Php 1,299.75)
Since my son will serve as the ring bearer, i bought him a simple barong and Camisa De Chino...

Titan Barong (Php 448.00)
"just bought him a cheaper barong instead of Cusi, coz  it's impractical to buy expensive barong that will only be worn once"
Guitar Camisa De Chino (Php 99.75)
Remember me talking about buying alternative dress for my brothers wedding?...here's what i found inside SM Department store...
Totally a Fab Find, NY square tube dress, bought for only Php 400.00 from it's origitnal price of Php 799.00
Still need to finish the following:
- additional Sticker for the souvenirs
- hanging picture curtain
- presentation video
- tags for the main sponsors souvenir
- prepare the projector
- manage the car assignment
          Altis: The bride and her mother
          Rav 4: Hubby, My 2 kids and their yaya
          CRV: The groom and my family
- buy LCD TV as daddy's gift for my bro

It's my brothers wedding but i feel more tense and pressure as if it's my wedding. 
Tomorrow will be the big event...Hope everything goes well...
Good luck Bro...Best Wishes and We Love You so much....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...