Monday, May 2, 2011

Family Bonding Day @ Festival Mall

Last Saturday, we planned to go to SM Southmall to look for something to wear on my brother's wedding. On our way we encountered a heavy traffic, due to Maynilad Works and SM Sothmall's labor day sale. So instead, we took the Friendship Route and headed to Festivall Mall. My Sis and I stroll around to look for our outfit for my brother's big event, but after hours of walking and searching we still can't find anything that fits us. We planned to transfer again to Southmall, but since it's already late we just decided to stay and dine at Racks.

Here are some shot's from our Saturday Family Bonding...

My cute nephew Craigee posing with his favorite Dinosaur
Kimi playing @ Pixie Forest Festivall Mall
My Wonderful Family
Left:Hubby, Papa, Diane, Nino, Edwin
Right: Bry, Me, Kimi, Craigee, Mama, Sis Sha
My Bro Nino with his soon to be wifey Diane
cutie cousins bonding and playing
It's such a wonderful feeling to see your
 family complete and happy. 
I'm so blessed to have them, they are my life and happiness.
Thank God for my family.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...