Monday, May 2, 2011

Robinson's Manila Purchases

Since my brother's wedding is fast approaching, we badly need to look for an outfit for that special event. My mom didn't include me in the entourage, because my kids will already serve as the ring bearer and flower girl. Yesterday my sister and I hunt for an outfit at Robinson's Manila Department Store with Royal Blue and Gold motif. 

Here's what i found...
Burgundy One Shoulder Gold  Dress (Php 1, 399.75)
just fitted the dress this morning and  it's a bit revealing. Don't you think?
 (carry ko kaya ito?)
I love the design except the heels, because i prefer it plain
(not 100% satisfied but pwede na rin)
Robinson's Jazz Wedge Sandals
 (Php 999.00 but with 10% discount, bought only for Php 899.10)

I still have four more days to look for an alternative dress. Any suggestion?
Hay...weddings...weddings...weddings...tsk tsk tsk...

Other things to do for this week:
- buy kamisa de tsino for my son
- buy Khloe her gown shoes
- bring Khloe's gown pattern to the seamstress
- print additional souvenir stickers
- go to the saloon for my hair treatment & color and foot spa plus pedicure
- bring mama and papa to Let's Face It for a facial
- etc...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...