Wednesday, June 29, 2011

06.28.2011 Jhonix and Benz Wedding

Yesterday was a special day for our friend Jhonix, The Carabeo-Mamon Nuptial. Hubby was given the honor to be the Best Man while my son serves as the Ring Bearer. The Wedding Ceremony was held at St. Andrew's Cathedral, officiated by His Excellency Most Rev. Bernardino C. Cortez, D.D. (which happens to be the grooms uncle).  Followed by a dinner reception at Microtel Mall of Asia.
St. Andrew's Cathedral
officially known as The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew, is considered one of the oldest churches in the Philippines. It was established in 1580 by Spanish Augustinian friars.
 
Photos from The Carabeo-Mamon Nuptial 
The Groom and the Best Man
My Master Kimi... as the Ring Bearer
The two handsomest men in my life
Me and my Master
"I'm already wearing the jumpsuit i bought from Tomato, I luv it..!"
My Life and Inspiration
"missing my pretty bub"
So who's better looking?
Hubby, Master Kimi and Jhonix (The Groom)
Mr. and Mrs. Carabeo

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the both of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...