Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celine + Bayo + Tomato = Shopping Temptations

It's only Monday... yet i need to take a half day leave for a very important appointment. But after, since I'm a bit frustrated with my postponed agenda at Divisoria last Friday, i decided to go to Robinson's Manila just to window shop. But i was so weak with temptation that day, so the supposed to be window shopping becomes a real but moderate shopping.

Here's my "sinful" purchases that day...
Celine White Wedge (Php 1,299.00)
"new addition to my all-white-colored-shoes"
Bayo Khaki Laced Skirt (Php 895.00)
"I so love Bayo, nice clothes but with just the right price"
Tomato Navy Blue Jump Suit (Php 750.00)
"Well I've been eyeing this for almost a month..finally i had the courage to buy it.  Really a fab find, great fashion for less"
Then headed to KFC to have my super late lunch.
i ordered my favorite "KFC Double Down"
"one-of-a-kind sandwich which ffeatures two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filet's (Original Recipe®), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!- KFC"
So meaty, cheesy and tasty. I always love KFC's original recipe chicken. ..
with the added bacon and cheese..I can't say no for this yummy treat.
A super must try...!
Additional services offered by KFC:
Charging Station, Free Wifi and Photo Booth
"too bad I'm too shy to use the photo booth alone... and i do had a hard time connecting to their WiFi..."
So that's how I started my week...
with a feeling of guilt (for the extra expenses) but still happy for a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...