Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our Favorite Instant Noodles - Wei Lih Food Ichiban Delicious

Whenever we'll be having a balikbayan from Australia, Wei Lih Food Ichiban Delicious Instant Bowl Noodles is always on top of our request. It's actually a product from Taiwan, but we can only buy it in an Asian store in Australia.
Ichiban Delicious - Roast Pork Sauce (AUD 3.00)
The Bowl includes the following:
-  Orange Foil Pack  - Vacuum packed pork meat and sauce, contains big chunks of  real pork meat.
- Small Foil sachet - Dried Veggies
- Small clear sachet - Hot Chili Sauce
- Big clear sachet - More pork flavor sauce
My Ichiban Delicious Pork Noddles.
"Really chunky and delicious, better than Chowking's Noodles...I finished the whole 200g bowl all by myself...Really the Best!..."
Ichiban Delicious - Roast Beef Sauce (AUD 3.00)
The Bowl includes the following:
-  Red Foil Pack  - Vacuum packed beef meat and sauce, contains big chunks of sliced real beef meat.
Small Foil sachet - Dried Veggies
Small clear sachet - Hot Chili Sauce
Big clear sachet - More Beef flavor sauce
Hubby's Ichiban Delicious Beef Noddles
"Really chunky and flavorful, taste more like Beef Pares Noodles...burp!.."
This is the best instant noodles you can ever have.
Try it and you'll surely agree with me...

Can anyone suggest where i can buy Ichiban Delicious in Manila?

1 comment:

My name is Rebecca. ✈ said...

I'm absolutely addicted to this. I've actually bought a box and I shouldn't be eating it all the time..

I got it from Costco that opened up a couple of months in Sydney. If you buy a box, it averages out $1 per bowl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...