Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home as of August 2011 Part 2

I was really hoping that we could move in by October...but i don't think it's possible. 
Still more works to be done like cabinets, ceiling plastering, paintings etc.
My unfinished messy kitchen
The Stairs
Glass Block
The Living Room
The 2nd level spot overlooking the pocket garden 
2nd level view of the Stairs
Walk In Closet color combination
Our walk in closet
My Walk in Closet Bath Tub

Cant wait to have my first cup of coffee in our future adobe....

2 comments:

Henry said...

I think this gonna be a great home.

Unknown said...

Permission to post here, Hi! I'm nerry from Berkwil Construction inc. for Contractor, Interior design, constuction service and Supply just visit our website at www.facebook.com/berkwilconstruction or if you want to contact us just dial 455-1621. thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...