Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dinner at Andoks Las Pinas

Everytime we went to SM Hypermarket Las Pinas, we always pass by Andok's Diner. Andok's has always been one of my favorite "Litson Manok" (well who doesn't?) and i super love their "Inihaw na  Liempo". So one day, together with Hubby and Kimi we head off to Andok's to have our dinner.

Andok's LP is an open air diner..more like a "Karinderia". Many Las Pineros hangout here for a beer session since it's open for 24 hours. They offer a lot of food choices and they do have budget meals which are so affordable.
My son posing for Andok's
The Menu
My order: Pork chop with Rice for only Php 49.00
"Very cheap for the size...but the pork meat was tough and cold"
Andok's Las Pinas
All in all our Andok's experience was OK...
But I eally enjoyed my favorite "Inihaw na Liempo"...coming back for more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...