Sunday, November 6, 2011

Khloe's 1st Birthday Digital Scrapbook Page

It's been a long time since I last designed a Digital Scrapbook Page for Khloe, about a month or so. I've been so busy helping SP Moms on all their layout needs, like invitations and tarpaulin, that i didnt had enough time for my DS Hobby. Now...i took advantage of the long weekend vacation to design additional pages for Khloe's DS Collections. It's not what i wanted it to be...but at least i accomplished another keepsake pages for my little princess. If i have enough time...i want to re-edit this pages and make it as beautiful as my little princess, Khloe.

Digital Scrapbook Khloe DS43 - Khloe's 1st Birthday
Digital Scrapbook Khloe DS44 - Khloe's 1st Birthday Stuff



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...