Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Purple Candy: Mom and Daughter Pair Clothing



Last week when i went to SM Mall of Asia Department store to look for something to wear for the upcoming wedding, i come across a stall with cute girl dresses. I was so excited because i found a dress that will fit my daughter for the said occasion. While asking the sales lady for the size, she immediately informed me that they also have sizes for Moms. I was really happy...because mother & daughter pair clothes are cute and I've been really longing to have one. 
Our Purple Candy Mother&Daughter Pair Dress
(for Mom Php1,200 : for Daughter Php900)
Unfortunately, she wasn't able to wear the dress because she got sick and she couldn't attend the wedding. Maybe we could wear it together on the upcoming house blessing and Christmas party reunion. I cant wait to have a picture with my daughter wearing the same dress.

Thanks Purple Candy for the nice pair dress...

5 comments:

Mommy Yan said...

I saw this, too! But didnt know they have both for young girld & mommies. Cute! Post some photos of you an your daughter wearing this soon

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

So sweet!

gie said...

nice sis! :) I'm looking for boys' naman yung matching ang hubby and son :)

Unknown said...

that is so cool! :)

Gladys | ByahengBarok.com said...

cute! matching dresses... hope we can see a photo soon of the two of wearing this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...