Friday, March 30, 2012

Ebay Philippines Crafting Purchases

I just can't find any crafting store here in manila where i can buy die cut punchers (circle and scallop) like the ones used by Martha Stewart. I badly need it on Crafting so i tried looking one on Ebay. It's my first time to purchase stuff on Ebay. I'm hoping it would give a positive outcome (#cross fingers) and hoping i made the right choice.

Fiskars Squeeze Punch Round Large
Paper Shapers 2" Scallop Circle Larhe Paper Punch
I'm so excited for my package : )
All i need to do now is wait.... 

What's you experience with Ebay Philippines?

1 comment:

Eve said...

I've been wanting to buy those punchers as well. :-)

There a lot of nice finds at Ebay Philippines, however sometimes, even power seller sells knock offs and damaged products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...