Monday, April 2, 2012

Saturday with my Kiddos

Last Saturday (31st day of March 2012) i decided to have a break and get a little pampering. I don't regularly go to SPA's or Parlor...as a matter of fact I only had 3 facials and 2 body massage all my life. Though i have many invites order to finish...i still took a Saturday off. I visited my favorite parlor to have my hair color and foot spa plus pedicure...
My new colored hair...love it!
It was only a half day off and I immediately went home after to play with my kiddos.

Photos of the Day
Khloe making an ugly face! watta!
Hubby bought this cute Hello Kitty Ring Pops for Khloe
Php65 just for a small candy..gosh more expensive than Magnum!
With my Kulilit..Happiness!
Khloe eating like a dog...arf arf...
How sweet!
as pretty as mom...hehehe...
She's such a happy kid...
now she's busy with her kuya's Ipad...
a real mother and daughter bonding time...priceless!
See how she loves her Yaya Memen...a super big hug !
Kuya Kimi just fell a sleep...

Well that was another bonding Saturday for me and my kids.
Huge blessing and Overflowing Happiness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...