Friday, February 11, 2011

Khloe's Ear Piercing Digital Scrapbook Page

Papa was confined in Perpetual Hospital Las Pinas in the CVU section since Feb. 10, 2001 due to mild stroke. While looking after him with nothing to do because he's asleep i decided to go back in designing my baby Khloe's Digital Scrapbook. Too bad I'm still on the 10th page because I've been so busy this fast few months. I got sick too... followed by my 2 little kids which delayed my works and projects. Thank God im already finish with the Toy Story Theme Birthday and Christening of Andrei. More pending projects to do including my brothers wedding and my baby's christening...

Now i'm sharing with you the 10th page of my daughters digital scrapbook...
Digital Scrapbook Khloe DS10 -Khloe's 1st Ear Piercing
I'm praying papa would recover soon...please help me pray for my father...I love u soooo much papa...

the best papa in the world...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...