Monday, March 14, 2011

Invitation and Souvenir Making Time

Last Saturday (12th of March 2011), i was so busy working with my daughter's christening invitation and souvenirs. I'm happy and contented with the results but partly sad because i wasn't able to have my free day quality time with my kids.

My Workplace is a proof of how busy i am....
Ballpen Invitation
Invitation in a box
which do you think is better? the Invitation with the ballpen or the one in the box...your opinion is a big help...

Front of Tumbler
Back of Tumbler
I so love the Tumblers, they are so cute hope our guests will like it. Here's the jpeg. format of the Tumbler Inserts...
Just wanna share with you how to use a Cutok Cutting  Plotter...

step 1: place the paper to the carrier sheet
step 2: insert the carrier sheet with the paper at the back of the machine
step 3: just click print in Corel X5 (it works just like a printer)

below is a video of how Cutok cuts

Hopefully i'll be able to finish 50 sets of invitations and 60 pcs. of souvenirs before March 17...

Anyone interested in my works..just visit my website www.bernie07mickey.webs.com
KimiF1 Creations Calling Card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...