Monday, November 21, 2011

Cousin Andrei's 1st Birthday

Yesterday, we celebrated Andrei's 1st Birthday at McDonald's Las Pinas with The Toy Story Theme.
It was indeed a very successful and fun party. 

Photos of the Day
Khloe @ Home
"Khloe: am i late for Trick or Treat?"
Khloe with Yaya Isay
Our Master Kimi
The Celebrant: Andrei Bernas
"Wearing his cute Toy Story Woody Costume"
Proud Mom: Me with my precious little bunchies
Kimi singing Happy Birthday to cousin Andrei
Daddy arrive late due to some business emergency...
With all the Kids
of course i wouldn't miss a shot with my handsome hubby...
"you make me fall in love with you each and everyday...love u so much!"
Hubby being a sport...joining the game though he's a bit tired...
My little girl just had too much fun...and just got too tired...
Khloe and Daddy having fun with the Mascots


Nothing can be much happier than spending a fun day with my kids and hubby.
I just love you all so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...